Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Week 9.5 - Landscaping


Oh boo hoo. Yesterday, Jimmy, the evil landscaper came and took ALL of MY beautiful rhododendrons away to plant at the project house. Look at the smug expression, "yeah, lady, I'm taking them ALL and you can't stop me."





I could have taken him. He might be strong but he isn't fast. However, my attempts to confiscate the plants were thwarted by the arrival of Jimmy's gang of thugs who muscled me aside and proceeded with the extraction.

Hey! This one is smiling too! What, you like seeing a woman in pain?





Such a sad sight...





Back at the job, Jimmy and one of his gang discuss a pile of dirt.






Whilst red shorts dude merrily introduces the rhodies to their new home.





Pause for a brief lesson in moving dirt into a wheelbarrow.






Ah, poor James. His work is done, but he just can't resist stopping by to see the progress.






There will be lots to see this weekend! Meanwhile, I am planning a night raid to retake at least one of those rhododendrons. They'll never miss it. Hehehe.

Mango Momma!

5 comments:

  1. I don't blame you one bit... I would take TWO.. men can't count. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't believe they had the nerve to take every single rhodie after you had grown to love them! Evil dudes!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a sad parade of rhodies. Count me in on the night raid! I'll dig, you spirit the loot away k? ;D

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness I was cracking up at the parade O'Men taking away your rhodies-

    They were lined down in a row with them--
    And I saw that one smiling all smug!
    I say yes to snatching a plant- hee hee

    ReplyDelete